Monday 31 December 2012

Welcome!

Welcome to this blog!

First off, lets start with a short introduction:

This blog will be kept parallel to a YouTube account and together they will help me learn more about the Warhammer 40K Universe. Below you'll also see my first video:




As explained in the video, this is my new-years resolution and hopefully it will get me motivated and started on my way towards my all of my goals. I will, later today, post pictures of my Chaos Deamons so that you can see my army. 

All in all I will keep you updated about my progress in army building and painting as well as playing. I will also post battle reports (video and written) and thoughts on new minis etc. For now let's just see how this plays out and I hope you'll subscribe, leave comments etc. 

Cheers
//Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment