Tuesday 5 February 2013

Dark Angels Codex: Elites

Hello

Now I'm all back to normal - feels nice. I hate being sick when it means I can't do Anything at all except for eating ice cream and lying in bed for several days. :(
But that's all gone - yay! ^^ So now that I can talk again - here's the Elite entires from the Dark Angels Codex:





Tomorrow I'll most likely meet up with Colonel Krieg (yes, this is now the name for the Imperial Guard player, kudos to Tattoolov3r ^^). I made him sick as well (Papa Nurgle must love me! ) but now he's also better and up for a game.

Tomorrow I have also planned for lots of painting (I tried to paint this weekend but it was to hard cause I kept sneezing all the time, making it hard to keep the brush in check xD) and the Fast Attack section the codex :)

Have a nice evening!

//Sara


2 comments:

  1. The wings in the painting behind you syncs very well with how you are sitting in front of the camera making your head look dark angely =)In GWs last faq for DA it looks like the land raider option is now optional, not mandatory. Nice to hear that you are on your feet again but i can think of worse things then laying in bed and eating ice cream =P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm just that good! Now my only problem is finding a pairing that makes me look daemonic for when I talk about Chaos ;)
      Yeah, I read it as it's mandatory to upgrade it ti Deathwing Veichle if you wanna put terminators in them but the vehicles themselves can choose to upgrade regardless of their cargo.

      Delete