Thursday 25 April 2013

Working on a new paint guide...

Hello

So after I made the how to paint for the broadside I got a comment on youtube saying I should make another one, but something bigger. So I thought why not a Hammerhead? It might be a good evening activity. ^^
But I have never really painted a tank before and I don't have an airbrush so I'm gonna have to make one heck of a paint job for it to have a smooth surface and look neat! Challenge accepted! ;)

So today I tried out making patterns on a random piece of terrain that I had at home. I know the colors are all wrong, I just wanted to see what it would look like. The technique itself, of making patterns that is, I'm quite pleased with. =) I think with some more practice it might look nice! Lucky for me I have lots of random pieces lying around that I can practice on before covering a hammerhead in marking tape and going bananas! ^^
Here's what the first try looked like:



Not to shabby ;)

Now I'm gonna start working on a videolog to do later tonight!

Anyways - have a nice day =)

//Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment