Tuesday 1 January 2013

Chaos Daemons vs. Necrons 500p...

If all goes according to plan I'll be playing a game of 500p tomorrow for which I'll make a battle report. :)
I've been thinking a bit about what units I'm gonna include and this is the version I'm most satisfied with:

1 Herald of Tzeentch (HQ)
9 Bloodletters of Khorne (Troop)
6 Pink Horrors; 1 chaos bolt, Changeling (Troop)
3 Nurglings (Troop)
3 Screamers of Tzeentch (Fast Attack)
3 Flamers of Tzeentch (Elite)


We decided to play by "What you see is what you get" so I had to limit the Bloodletters to 9 since i couldn't afford the icon. Originally I planned for the Plaugebearers to join cause they've done an awesome job in earlier games but in the end decided not to due to their Slow & Purposefull rule. Since Necrons like to shoot things I really want to get into close combat before I get shot to pieces...

We'll see how it plays out, I'll keep you updated!

//Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment